St. Patrick's Day in Calgary
Here is my top five list of events and actviites to celebrate 2018 St Patrick's Day in Calgary
1) Irish Cultural Society- Come for a fun filled day of Celtic Music, Irish Dancers and Canadian Food! All Welcome Cash Bar Tickets available at the door only (ATM onsite). Starts 4:30 pm to Midnight $5 members $10 Non-members
2) The Joyce on 4th Irish Pub- Ireland will face England for the Six Nations Grand Slam decider at 8:45 AM. Opens 15 minutes before 1st match each day. $20 cover per match day includes the Big Pub Breakfast & a pint of Gas Lamp Craft Beer or non-alcoholic beverage.
3) Calgary Canadian Irish Athletic Club-St. Patrick’s Day 7’s Tournament. Enjoy a Hot Toddy Apple Cider, or an Irish Coffee at the bar, a great way to start your celebrations and watch some amatuer rugby.
4) Confluence Plaza- Join the East Village event crew from 12 – 3 pm for all the fun. Enjoy family-friendly rock hits, spun by BassBus’ Rock Star DJ and a DIY hot chocolate station with special St. Paddy’s toppings. There will also be a photo booth, the Savino Pizzeria food truck, St. Patrick’s Island curling, and a game station. Giant Jenga, anyone?
This event is free and family-friendly!
5) Willow Park Wines & Spirits- Spend the evening celebrating the luck and spirit of the Irish at a special festival highlighting an incredible collection of beers, whiskies and even a liqueur or two. The kitchen will be working their magic and creating a truly classic Irish dishes so that you can get in the true spirit of the day and feel as lucky as a leprechaun! $40.00 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM